Friday, October 2, 2009
A New Blogger Program
When I first started my blog, I didn't know where to start so I started using Typepad. However that costs me a small amount each month and since I'm not making money on my blog as some people do, I have decided to change to Blogger, which is run by Google. Blogger is free and is used by one of my favorite bloggers (Clover Lane) whose blog I love. She is able to do so much with her blog and since she writes about it on her blog, I am able to learn from her and make my blog that much better! SO bear with me on this change and hopefully I can make it as smooth of a change as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment on my life. In fact, I welcome it! And I want to hear what's going on with YOU!