I am starting a book next week called The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families. It's by the same guy that wrote The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen Covey. This book was chosen by the book club hosted by one of my favorite blogs - Simple Mom. The woman that started the blog (and turned it into a very successful business) is Tsh. I think she is pretty cool. I have learned a lot of neat things about living a simpler life in general and lots of things that are preparing me to be a mom one day.
So I thought, if any of you would like to read this book too, we could be connected across the miles and read the book together! You can join the book club too (or not) and get even more out of it by reading and writing on the forums with the other women out there that will also be reading this book. Just click on the picture above and it will take you to where you need to go.
Let me know if anyone decides to read the book too! This is part of my initiative to watch less t.v. during the week and spend more time on developing habits that will make me a well-rounded person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment on my life. In fact, I welcome it! And I want to hear what's going on with YOU!