- Still pregnant.
- At 39 Weeks, still 4.5 cm dilated, 80% effaced but the baby has now dropped to -1, instead of -2 where she was last weekend.
- Getting horrible leg cramps/nerve "stings" because the baby has again dropped and seems to have "landed" on key leg nerves.
- Highly productive and have made multiple lists that I never thought I'd make it through but alas, I always do so I then have to think up more things to do to make the time tick by.
- Immensely enjoying my last few Momma and Jayden days without other distractions.
- Having constant contractions but, see bullet #2, they are doing nothing.
- Loving the beautiful sunny days that Laramie has been having for the last few days.
- Waiting for my mom to arrive today so we can be "bored" together, i.e. do lots of mundane tasks as we "patiently" wait for Ava to make her appearance.
- Loving the part-time schedule that Jayden has at day care because it gives me some time to get things done around the house and he gets to spend some time with his friends and teachers and yet, I get to spend SO much more time with him each day.
- Surprised that companies haven't capitalized on the nesting period that pregnant women go through and hire them for those few weeks before they give birth; it's unbelievable what one can get done in a day. Liability issues, I guess.
- Spending time reading books and have really enjoyed a few of them.
- Trying not to be annoyed with the question, "Any baby yet?" since I answer it multiple times on a daily basis.
- Attempting to fill my days in other ways besides eating very unhealthy comfort food.
- Wondering what day we are going to get to call Ava Grace's birthday!!
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
I am...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hahaha this cracked me up! And your face in the picture is hilarious! I can not believe she's not here yet! But my thoughts are that once your mom gets to you your body will naturally relax knowing Jayden will be taken care of and your body will let go and BAM Ava Grace will make her appearance. I'm so ready to see her face!!!!!!! Praying for you and that you will be filled with peace beyond understand in the last days of being pregnant. I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteJoy
Oh and you are the cutest pregnant women ever and look so amazing and so tiny for 39 weeks. Seriously amazing. I'd have 7 kids if I looked like you. So I'm glad I gain 80 lbs and swell up like a bee stung me everytime I'm pregnant. Great birth control.
Delete