That would be, a little something for the mama, of DJ. I know she will appreciate this. Maybe the rest of you will too but face it, how many pictures of DJ do you really want to see? You'll probably see more too so that's your warning. (If you haven't noticed by now, you will always be well-warned. I don't like to surprise my readers too much. Just a little here and there.)
By the way this picture was taken by an actual professional. Not from my camera phone. Bet you couldn't even tell.

wow,DJ
ReplyDeletePlease let him know..
(your my hero),
I'm framing this one.:)
I'll be sure to tell him. He was excited they got this picture of him!
ReplyDeleteOn Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 9:32 AM, wrote:
That's my boy!! There can never be to many pictures of him! Keep up the great work on your blog. I love reading it everyday.
ReplyDeleteThanks my other mother! I'm truly glad you are enjoying it. I love that you can be a part of our lives in this way. Now we just need to skype more often!
ReplyDelete