Saturday, July 21, 2012

Swim Lessons

One of the fun things that DJ decided to do with Jayden this summer was enroll in swim lessons. Both DJ and Jayden have loved the swimming experience together and Jayden has gotten so confident in the water. Swim lessons seemed like a good idea to give DJ more ideas on how to help Jayden become even more confident in the water. I went to watch Jayden at the pool the other day and it had been a few months since I had last seen him in the water. I was so surprised to see him dunk under the water, run in the water by himself and go down the slide by himself several times! He would cling to us when I last saw him in the pool and there was no way he would have even come close to doing the things I watched him do this week. My little baby is getting so big!

Enjoy these clips of DJ and Jayden playing together in the pool!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my life. In fact, I welcome it! And I want to hear what's going on with YOU!