I have found that my tastes are always changing, things I like now are not necessarily things I liked 5 years ago but there are certain things that I've really enjoyed for quite awhile so those are the things I LOVE. It takes a lot for me to say I love something. It has to stand the test of time. So here are some things (somewhat random) that I can say that I LOVE at the moment!
Color: Various shades of blue
Color Theme: Gray and aqua
Book Genre: Historical Fiction
Book Series: Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon (I'm currently waiting for the next book in the series to come out!!)
Drink: Coffee
Frozen Drink: Big Train
Snack: Toast with any variation of toppings (Does that make me boring??)
Season: Spring (which is also my middle name and when my first daughter will soon be born!)
Household Appliance: Swivel Sweeper (given as a gift but it would have been the best $20 I ever spent if I had bought it for myself!)
Comfort Food: Breakfast foods...yummm
TV Show: Parenthood
Game Show: Price is Right
Makeup: Bare Minerals
Group Activity: Board Games! (For the record, I love this because of the energy it puts into a group and how people really can have FUN together as opposed to just getting together and sitting around talking...wah wah wah...)
Vacation Location (so far): Sandals Jamaica and Italy - this is a total tie and I love each location for different reasons so I had to list both.
Splurge Activity: Spa Services (My dream vacation would be a spa vacation at a Sandals resort in Italy I think...oh man, I would never want to leave!)
Past time Activity: Reading
Clothing Accessory: Scarves, cozy ones in the winter and light airy ones in the summer!
That's about it for now I think. So very random of a post but I didn't want to leave you hanging while I thought of something more interesting so there you have it! Now you know more about me, if you didn't know it already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Nichole, I'm so happy for you and the wonderful life you've built! How exciting that you'll have a new addition soon. It was great to read this post and be reminded of Italy -- I can't believe it was so long ago! And if you ever want to gush about the Outlander series, I'm right there with you =)
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you Lauren! I miss Italy allll the time and I have to tell you I will never forget the time you and Desi said the gondolas reminded you of Vegas :-) I can't wait till the next book comes out in the Outlander series although I will probably have a much harder time finding time to get through a book since I had no children when I read the first 6 books!
Delete