I saw this on Megan's blog yesterday and wow. It's a really good visualization. And something I've been thinking a lot about lately.
How far into my life do I allow people?
How hard do I try to affect other people's lives in a positive way?
God is showing me that I need to start practicing some flips and jumps on my balance beam.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
And for all those men and women out there who have served our country, I want to take advantage of today and say thank you. Thank you for the great sacrifice of your time (and lives, for those that have lost loved ones in war) to our country. We are deeply indebted to you and appreciate you tremendously.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment on my life. In fact, I welcome it! And I want to hear what's going on with YOU!