Forgive the girl's hair, that's her momma's bad. It's actually remnants of a ponytail from yesterday. Oh, and she just started clapping her hands on Friday when we say "Yay!"; I just think it's the cutest thing!
Thursday, February 7, 2013
That's a mouthful
We started Ava on solids officially on her 6 month birthday but, like Jayden, she has not really taken to purees so now that she's able to pick up foods on her own, we offer her foods that she can feed herself. Today, the lady that watches Ava on Tuesdays and Thursdays couldn't watch Ava because her own daughter was sick, so I got to spend the day with my girl. We had lunch together and Ava had carrots and kiwi! She has started to eat puffs really well but up to this point, has only been into playing with "real food". I was so excited that she enjoyed her carrots and kiwi!
Forgive the girl's hair, that's her momma's bad. It's actually remnants of a ponytail from yesterday. Oh, and she just started clapping her hands on Friday when we say "Yay!"; I just think it's the cutest thing!
Forgive the girl's hair, that's her momma's bad. It's actually remnants of a ponytail from yesterday. Oh, and she just started clapping her hands on Friday when we say "Yay!"; I just think it's the cutest thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment on my life. In fact, I welcome it! And I want to hear what's going on with YOU!