Ava spends most of her days sleeping, eating and well, pooping. But I guess that's pretty typical for a newborn! This was about a week ago.
Jayden and I have come up with a pretty good routine these days and just as I expected, I am really liking our time together now that we get more of it while I'm on maternity leave. I think I am going to have a VERY hard time when Jayden goes back to daycare full-time. Here, Jayden is enjoying his delicious breakfast of french toast and blueberries!
Excuse my worn look but I just love these pictures. Jayden is more of a cuddler now that Ava has arrived. He likes to lay on this pillow in particular when we are cuddling.
And while I cuddle with Jayden, Ava gets to spend quality one-on-one time with Daddy.
Part of our routine these days is to spend a LOT of time outside, especially if it's minimally windy. Jayden likes to climb up on these chairs all by himself and we hang out here watching the buses and cars and trucks go by.
Or sometimes he prefers to sit in the grass...
When Jayden is home, this is where Ava spends most of her time. She LOVES the wrap and it is so much easier to hang out with Jayden when she is content and comfortable and I have my hands free!
We always take a walk to the mailbox to get the mail after I pick him up from day care. Jayden is learning all about putting a stamp on letters and taking them to the mailbox to be mailed. His job is carry the keys and the letters when we walk to the box.
I love little Miss Ava's feet. They are so much more petite than Jayden's ever were. Jayden has adorable feet too though don't get me wrong!
Another way we spend our afternoons is by spending it with our friends Mandy and Piper. Piper has a cool water table that Jayden had a blast with one afternoon.
I am loving dressing Ava in her girly clothes. This is one of our favorites thus far.
We can see the smoke from the fire that is burning down by Fort Collins right now. It is a HUGE fire and has burned about 43,000 acres and about 100 structures. It's so sad and all we can do is just continue praying that no more lives will be lost (1 lady has died) and that God will send rain to help the firefighters contain the fire. The smoke made for a beautiful sunset last night though. The sun was a deep deep red which my camera phone does no justice for in the picture below.
And here's the most recent picture of our little girl today. She had a bath this morning so her hair is nice and fluffy.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















Thanks for the precious pictures!!! :) LOVED them all. Such adorable kids. You are truly blessed.
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see your sweet family!
ReplyDelete