Here are some pictures and videos from this weekend! Also forgive the quality of the pictures and the fact that one of the videos starts out upside down... obviously I don't have a future in filmmaking since I can never seem to get the videos going the right direction!
We got out some new Legos for Jayden to play with. At first he wasn't really sure what to do with them and just wanted to put them back in the box but once I showed him how to stack them together, we had a lot of fun playing with them!
Jayden's "thing" lately is to sit in this chair and "rock rock". He is so cute sitting there all by himself but we are working on him only sitting and not standing up in the chair. I get these visions of him landing on his head and am trying really hard to avoid that!
This was nap time on Saturday after a very long attempt at getting him to go to sleep. Those 30-60 minutes that it takes to put him to sleep at nap and bedtime are almost more exhausting than the rest of the day put together! But this time he did finally go to sleep and ended up on top of all his stuffed animals.
Jayden LOVES his books these days and the book he is reading in this video is one of his favorites (again, so sorry it starts out upside down!!). He can sit forever just looking at this book and it's very helpful especially when I shower in the morning. He just sits on the bathroom floor reading, reading, reading.
We blew up a new ball and spent some good time playing with his balls. Jayden is too funny when he plays with this ball!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment on my life. In fact, I welcome it! And I want to hear what's going on with YOU!