DJ and I had a date night this past week while we were in California (more on California later) and Joy and Chad watched Jayden for us. When we got back, Joy told me she had good news and bad news. The good news was that Jayden crawled while we were gone! The bad news was that we were gone. Ha! I wasn't too disappointed though because Joy was just as excited for him as I would have been. The whole week Jayden seemed a little smitten with his Auntie Joy and it seemed that he went the extra mile that night by crawling for her. Thankfully Joy took the time to get it on video so here is Jayden's first night of crawling!!
Watch "Crawling!!" on YouTube
Watch "Crawling!!" on YouTube

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment on my life. In fact, I welcome it! And I want to hear what's going on with YOU!