I found that I can upload videos to Youtube from my phone so I'm trying that out and we'll see if I can get it to work on my blog!
So first a disclaimer... I'm new at this so sorry the video is sideways and the lighting is horrible and the fact that it sounds like I'm practically yelling into the phone (I didn't think I was at the time...I will speak softly or not at all from now on...) and please excuse the horrible commentary...
Now that THAT is out of the way, this is Jayden the other evening while we were sitting on my bedroom floor just chillin'. He was all ready for bed but he wanted to get a little more practice standing before getting some zzz's. One of his favorite new things to do is attempt to climb on me. He's getting better and better at pulling himself all the way up!
Enjoy!
Friday, June 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He is such a little cutie! I'm so impressed with his standing up skills too :) Love his beautiful little face!
ReplyDelete