This week: 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I will let you know after my appointment next week!
Sleep: No good. I went to Phoenix this past weekend and there was a three hour time change so I think that messed up my clock a bit. I slept fine while I was there but since I've been home I've had some insomnia. Hopefully this passes quickly! I love my sleep!
Best moment of the week: I might have felt the baby move as we were ascending into the sky in the plane on my way to Phoenix. It could have just been nerves though because I was feeling a little jumpy about flying since my doctor suggested that I not fly while pregnant. (I obviously did not heed her advice and am glad I didn't because I was just fine and had a great much needed restful time in Phoenix.)
Movement: Since that little possible occurrence on the plane, I haven't felt anything yet and really wish I would because I think that will be so exciting!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular lately.
Gender: Still don't know yet!
What I miss: Fitting in my clothes. Everything is definitely fitting tighter and some stuff doesn't fit at all anymore. And pregnancy clothes are still much too big, at least with pants. Pants are a definite issue right now. Bummer.
What I am looking forward to: Actually having a real baby bump, instead of just looking like I overdid it on the donuts and nachos!
Weekly wisdom: I want to remember this so although it's not pregnancy advice, it's good parenting advice... "Say yes often but when you say no, mean it." My mom told me that was something my Big Papa (great grandpa) told her when she was either pregnant or we were little and I really liked that.
Milestones: We have an avocado now! Our little baby is about 4.5 inches long and 3.5 ounces and he's getting ready to have a growth spurt. Woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for starting up again on your blog! We had a great time with you in Phoenix. Thanks for the update. Dad
ReplyDelete