I've been a little lackadaisical (I love that word) with my duties as a blogger but never fear, I've been thinking about it. Here's a few highlights from the past 5 days...
- DJ arrived in Knoxville, started his job, moved into the dorms (temporarily) and started running. (He said he wants to get buff for me, tee hee)
- I officially resigned from job at KPMG and will be unemployed as of August 27. Yikes!
- I am getting more excited about moving to Tennessee and sadder to leave New Mexico. Who knew I could be pulled into two vastly different directions?
I have also been house hunting, resume revising, possession packing, car fixing, budget buffing, application filling, pet planning, and the list goes on. But I keep reminding myself that I don't have to get every little thing done RIGHT NOW. It's a tough mind change but I'm learning a lot and I like it.
My Deep Thought for the Day: When God opens a door, He'll walk ya through it too.

Hi Nichole,
ReplyDeleteI finally got a chance to read your blog. This is great!! Hopefully you will be able to get this comment. Hopefully all the things on your to-do list are getting checked off before you add gobs more:) Bye for now,
Aunt Linda
I'm glad you like it! Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope more people follow suit. And yes, things are getting checked of my to-do list, thank goodness!
ReplyDeleteHug NO BIG BIG HUGS from your MOM.. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeauty is Gods handwriting through your eyes and I love your for sharing with the world.. I LOVE YOU Your favorite fan and admirer MOM
You're so sweet Mom. Thanks for the encouragement!
ReplyDelete